We are providing Custody Transfer for Pipeline (Pay & Check System) which are fully integrated with Flashtech®️ Terminal Automation System as well as with the tank farm management and inventory system for Refineries, Crude Oil, LPG, Asphalt, Petrochemical, Lubricant and Fuel Storage and Loading Terminals.
In custody transfer pipelines, the performance of the fiscal meter needs to be monitored using a second meter. These pay and check meters need to be calibrated using an in-line proving system. We use Bidirectional Provers for in-line proving of volumetric meters such as Ultrasonic Meter, PD Meter and Turbine Meter.
Systems may include the following features depending on customer and/or regulation requests/needs:
- Custody Transfer according to Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) or American Petroleum Institute Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards (API MPMS)
- Flow can be measured in a variety of ways such as, via the tank farm management and inventory system or via the common types of flowmeters (ie turbine meters, positive-displacement/PD flowmeters, vortex meters, ultrasonic meters or mass flowmeter, Coriolis meter)
- Batch Controller or Flow Computer
- API pumps or ANSI pumps
- Skid-mounted or loose equipment
- Automatic injection of chemical/performance additives to the fuel during the operation
- Triple reconciliation (Ship Volume, Tank Volume and Metering System)